April 18, 2012

Poison Heart


Welcome to my bright new blog! :) 

I'll be posting here about photography and photographers, about my new photos and projects, and probably about some other things related to photography and art in general. Take a sit and drink some weekly tea with me.

This was shot last february but I didn't upload it to my portfolio until this very week. It was my first time shooting in studio and I'm very happy with the result. Not quite the thing I usually do (way different from my personal projects), but that's not bad. I have so many things to taste and learn!

Hope you like it!


Bienvenidos a mi nuevo blog :D

Aquí hablaré de fotografía y de fotógrafos, de mis sesiones y proyectos personales y es probable que también de retoque digital, video y unas cuantas cosas más relacionadas con la fotografía. Acomodaos aquí cerca y prometo té con pastas al menos una vez a la semana.

Lo estreno con esta sesión de febrero, de la que muchos habéis visto alguna foto ya pero que no he subido a mi web hasta estos últimos días. Aún hay más fotos y otro vestuario diferente (y también espectacular), pero lo dejamos para otro día ;)

¡Espero que os guste!








Modelo: Jessica Marcos
Vestuario: Poison Heart
Ayudante imprescindible: Oscar Míguez

No comments:

Post a Comment